DUBLIN 2, Ireland, 30-Oct-2018 — /EPR CONSTRUCTION NEWS/ — Fact.MR, a leading research firm that tracks markets across 150 countries, has recently announced the launch of its study that provides a scrutinized analysis on compact track loader market. This study is an all-inclusive compilation of insights on production and sales of compact track loader across countries, including the U.S., Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, and Greater China.
Sample of the report is available at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1661
Key insights from the report:
- U.S. will retain its lead in compact track loader sales, accounting for over 75% volume share of the overall industry in 2018
- Demand is increasing in Brazil, Mexico, Germany, and China – these four markets will collectively account for over 10% market volume share in 2018
- Contractors’ preference is shifting from skid steers to compact track loaders in the U.S., to realize enhanced productivity and uptime at lower operating expenses
- Construction and landscaping & maintenance have traditionally remained prominent applications of compact track loaders
- Compact track loader sales are increasing in the agriculture sector, particularly for producers who require extra traction, and additional floatation, according to Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM)
U.S. – Largest Compact Track Loader Market
Compact track loader continues to dig out a larger niche in the U.S. construction equipment industry. Contractors in the U.S., with their robust capital vigor, now show a marked preference for compact track loaders over skid steers, owing to the former’s relatively longer wheel base and greater lifting capacities. Higher-flow hydraulics of compact track loaders the enables more effective and efficient use of attachments such as snow blowers has further undergird the contractors’ preference for compact track loaders in the U.S.
|Compact Track Loader Sales by Key Countries (Units)|
|2015 A||2016 A||2017 A||2022 F||2028 F|
(A: Actual; F: Forecast)
Contact authors of this study to gain information in redacted figures
“Demand for compact tracker loaders is particularly robust in the rental space, with more and more rental centers including compact equipment fleets in their portfolio. Effective operation in ground conditions where skid steers are not as effective in wet or soft soil has further upheld compact track loader rentals, enabling customers to stay productive and meet tight schedules at affordable investments,” says Mohit Loshali, Senior Consultant at Fact.MR.
“Market penetration of compact track loaders in emerging markets will increase if customers are educated well on availability of various attachments. Tight labor and stricter deadlines in emerging markets, compared to their developed competitors, have made timely availability of the equipment essential. This further points at relative proliferation of compact track loaders in the rental industry,” adds Mr. Loshali.
Product and business strategies of manufacturers, vendors, and other stakeholders of the compact track loader industry have also been tracked in key sections of the study. Fact.MR study includes detailed profiling of key players operating in the compact track loader market, which include
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Deere & Co.
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Volvo Construction Equipment and Services, Inc.
- Doosan Bobcat, Inc.
- Yanmar Co. Ltd.
- CNH Industrial N.V.
- JCB, Inc.
- Kubota Corporation
- Wacker Neuson SE
The report is available for purchase at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/1661/S